Shipping & Delivery Policy for JKSWM
Thank you for supporting the J & K Students Welfare Mission (JKSWM). This Shipping & Delivery Policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding the shipment and delivery of products and services purchased from our organization. By making a purchase, you agree to comply with the following policy.
Currently our organisation is not dealing with any kind products. However, we provide services.
1. Shipping Locations:
We currently offer services within India.
2. Order Processing:
– All orders will be processed within 7 – 10 business days from the date of purchase of the said service.
– Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
3. Shipping Methods:
– We use reputable strategies and methods to provide our services.
– Available service methods and associated costs will be displayed at the checkout page.
4. Shipping Timeframes:
– Estimated delivery times will vary based on the shipping method chosen and the destination. These estimates will be provided during the checkout process.
– While we strive to meet these delivery estimates, please note that they are not guaranteed and may be subject to delays beyond our control.
5. Order Tracking:
– Once your order has been made, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
– You can track the progress of your shipment using the provided project ID/number and the link.
6. Shipping/Service Charges:
– Shipping charges will be calculated based on the selected shipping/ service method and destination during the checkout process.
– Some orders may qualify for free or discounted shipping, which will be clearly indicated at checkout if applicable.
7. Delivery Issues:
– In the event that your order is delayed, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and a description of the issue.
– We will work with the service strategies carrier to resolve the issue and ensure a satisfactory outcome.
8. International Shipping/Services:
– For services need to be deal internationally, FCRA compliance may apply. The organisation is not having FCRA at present, however, have applied for the same. Once the FCRA is done the organisation may deal with international services.
9. Address Accuracy:
– Please ensure that the shipping address provided during checkout is accurate and complete. We cannot be held responsible for orders delivered to incorrect addresses due to inaccurate information provided by the customer.
10. Change of Service Address:
– If you need to change the service address after placing an order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request if the order has not yet been shipped.
11. Returns and Exchanges:
– For information regarding returns and exchanges, please refer to our https://jkswm.org.in/refund-policy/
12. Contact Information:
– If you have any questions or concerns related to shipping and delivery, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By proceeding with a service purchase from JKSWM, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms outlined in this Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Please note that this policy is subject to change without prior notice. It is recommended to review this policy each time you make a purchase.